Join The Catholic Woodworker Team!
We are hiring! If you are interested in joining the team, please email a resume to: email@example.com.
We are looking for:
- Full-time Product Specialist (Westfield/Carmel, Indiana Area only)
Additional positions that will be opening up soon (please contact us to hear more)
- Full-time Marketing Associate responsible for managing social media accounts and email marketing.
- Full-time Systems Engineer responsible for managing website, database, and automation tools.
We are also looking for summer interns. If you live in the Westfield/Carmel Area we'd love to talk to you!
Product Specialist - "Weapons Engineer"
We need your expertise to help us reach more people with our wood rosaries, crucifixes, and home altars. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving environment and is comfortable wearing multiple hats. Job responsibilities include:
- Manufacturing: Home Altars and Crucifixes, finishing work on wood products (sanding & staining)
- Packaging & Logistics: packaging & shipping of finished products
- Customer Communications: Interact with customers and wholesale accounts through multiple channels (Direct, Social, Email, etc.)
- Quality Management: Establish and maintain a quality standard for all wood products
Ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Strong communication + time management skills
- Comfortable addressing conflicts head-on
- Self-motivated, not afraid to ask for help
- Loves to work with hands
- Located in Carmel/Westfield, IN area
- Full-time position, flexible hours
- Competitive Salary + Performance-based pay
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this position. The interview process will include:
- Written application
- Video Interview
- Submit a completed wood product for quality inspection
Thank you for your interest in joining the Catholic Woodworker Team!
To Jesus through Mary,