How to Care for Your
New Catholic Woodworker Product
Wood products naturally age, especially with regular use. This is normal!
- All rosary beads may develop a natural patina with use.
- Color may lighten or darken with use and depending on where the product is stored (i.e. if left in a sunny window or on your rearview mirror, the wood will lighten in color).
Your Catholic Woodworker product should be cared for like any other wood product in your home.
- Avoid harsh household cleaners.
- Wood products are not waterproof. Do not get your item wet.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
For best results…
- Store your rosary in the drawstring pouch it arrived in to ensure it stays protected, clean, and dry (especially with lighter color beads)
- If your product does need to be cleaned, we recommend gently dusting it with a dry, non-fabric duster or an old t-shirt.
If you have ANY questions at all, please contact our CARE team:
Call Us: (844) 285-5300
Email Us: email@example.com